Ian
All parts from LampSpares, except the LEGO. Brilliant service guys

Quote 0 0
Richard
Thats amazing first lego table lamp i have seen. Is this for yourself or are you selling these?
Follow and join us on facebook
or visit
lampspares logo   lia logo

Proud to be members of the Lighting Industry Association.

Please note that any advice is given with the best intentions but cannot be confirmed that this may be all that is required for your project. All electrical work must be carried out by a competent person and all work should be fully tested before use.

Quote 0 0
martin
That's a new one on me too, great lamp Ian.
or visit
[lampspares%20logo%20copied%20from%20site_zpsvhdwbxia]
Quote 0 0
Ian
Richard wrote:
Thats amazing first lego table lamp i have seen. Is this for yourself or are you selling these?

Thanks Richard, I made one for the kids, and all their mates wanted one, so now i'm selling them on eBay.

Quote 0 0
Ian
martin wrote:
That's a new one on me too, great lamp Ian.

Cheers Martin
Quote 0 0
David Parton
Lego lamps are cool. Here's one I made.. cost a fortune in IMAG0183.jpg  IMAG0197.jpg  lego
Quote 1 0
Richard
I was going to make a lamp for my daughter but she may not like the idea of me drilling and sticking her pony toys together to make a lamp.
or visit
lampspares logo   lia logo

Proud to be members of the Lighting Industry Association.

Please note that any advice is given with the best intentions but cannot be confirmed that this may be all that is required for your project. All electrical work must be carried out by a competent person and all work should be fully tested before use.

Quote 0 0