I'm going to build a pipe lamp, and would like to include a water valve light switch.
I'm after some advice on what sort of switch I need and where I could get 1 from ?
I have attached a photo of the switch. F8QAYZVHYR3B9N0_MEDIUM.jpg 
Quote 0 0
These look liek the ones you will need....
We were looking into making these but have not had time to do it.
There was a video guide on the internet of an American guy taking the valve apart grinding the threads do so you can constantly turn the valve gate.
Gluing that linked switch onto the back and hey presto.

However in the US its 110v not going to hurt you so we had bare end taped up.

Cant do that here. but i guess nothing some crimps and heat shrink tubing cant handle.

Hope this helps.

Follow and join us on facebook
or visit
lampspares logo   lia logo

Proud to be members of the Lighting Industry Association.

Please note that any advice is given with the best intentions but cannot be confirmed that this may be all that is required for your project. All electrical work must be carried out by a competent person and all work should be fully tested before use.

Quote 1 0